The Dramatic STD/HIV Project
A free touring presentation for 8th grade and high schools
Performs: Touring to schools spring semester
Targeted to Grades: 8th – 12th
Length: 45-60 minutes, including the question and answer session.
Cost: Free of charge. A mileage fee may be charged for travel outside of the Kansas City metro area.
- Award winning collaboration between The Coterie, UMKC Schools of Medicine and Pharmacy, and the KU Medical Center School of Nursing.
- After two hard hitting monologues with slides and music, students will ask transmission and prevention questions about STDs and HIV/AIDS.
- Professional actors and medical, pharmacy and nursing students, trained as peer educators, will facilitate an intensive question and answer period.
- This program is highly lauded for its balanced message.
- 9-12th graders, 20-150 students per presentation
- 8th graders, 20-50 students per presentation.
“I never thought about how one act could change your whole life.”- Student Comment
To book a presentation of Dramatic STD/HIV Project, call (816) 474-4241 or email@example.com.
View the Dramatic STD/HIV Project in Action