Websites for Teachers
The White Rose: We Defied Hitler
- Comprehensive professional development for middle and high school educators and multimedia resources suitable for history/social studies, English/language arts, fine arts, social sciences, religion, and other content area.
- A student essay contest through the Midwest Center for Holocaust Education reflecting on the Holocaust and its continued impact.
- An explanation of The White Rose resistance movement from The Jewish Virtual Library.
- The original White Rose leaflets and the trial transcripts translated into English.
- A compilation of resources about various Jewish Resistance movements from the Midwest Center for Holocaust Education