Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Performs: June 16th – August 2nd, 2020
Targeted to Grades: All Ages
Length: 75 minutes
What are you willing to do to pursue true happiness?
- This beloved Disney musical captures the heart with irresistible songs including “Under the Sea,” “Kiss the Girl,” and “Part of Your World.”
- In a kingdom beneath the sea, King Triton’s youngest daughter, Ariel, yearns to have her questions answered about the human world.
- Ariel falls in love with the handsome Prince Eric when she saves him from drowning. She decides to give up her voice to the sea witch in order to have a few days on land.
- Through many challenges, she discovers the importance of family and the value of love.
- Based on the classic animated film and one of Hans Christian Andersen’s most treasured stories.
For questions about lesson plans and educational materials contact:
Amanda Kibler, Education Director
“An Alien’s Guide to the Theatre”