Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer:
These lesson plans have been created in response to the production and as a follow up to your visit to the Coterie. They offer ways to connect the show to your classroom in coordination with state standards and curriculum.
- This lesson plan is for use before you come to The Coterie. It introduces students to the locations of the play and asks them to identify and combine shapes to create a set.
- Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.A.1, CCSS.Math.Content.1.G.A.2, CCSS.Math.Content.2.G.A.2
- This lesson plan is for use before you come to The Coterie. It asks students to use the real dimensions of The Coterie stage to draw a scale model of their designs for the different locations in the show.
- Standards: CCSS.Math.Content.3.MD.C.6, CCSS.Math.Content.4.MD.A.3, CCSS.Math.Content.5.MD.A.1
- This lesson plan is for use after you come to The Coterie. It asks students to actively explore the point of view of multiple characters from the show and recreate key moments.
- Standards: CCR Anchor Standards for KS and MO RL.K-5.6