The Coterie Edublog

Welcome teachers and group leaders!

Websites for Students

Hana’s Suitcase: A Holocaust Mystery

Websites for Students

The Brady Family

• The official family website including a family tree, timeline, study guides, & archives.

Discovering Hana’s Suitcase

• A student led interactive digital experience and documentary.

Inside Hana’s Suitcase

• The trailer and information for the film “Inside Hana’s Suitcase”.

“The Story of Hana’s Suitcase” Podcast

• This is the documentary podcast that inspired the book and play.

4 Comments

1. The part that I thought that should be remembered was when Hana went into the gas chamber right when she got to the new camp but her brother did not go in the chamber too.

2. I think the event that should be remembered is when the Jews have to wear stars on their clothing.This is important because the stars showed how the Nazis so badly wanted to ruin the lives of the Jews and how the Jews sacrificed their favorite things.

3. I Think an event that should be remembered is when the Jews had to wear stars on their clothing.This was important because it shows how the Nazis wanted to make the Jews suffer and be looked at differently by others and it shows how much the Jews sacrificed things like going to the movies and right to walk outside at any time.

4. I think the event that should be remembered is the cruelty of the Nazis. We need to remember to never let such hate to repeat itself, there is enough hate going on in the world as it is…